We are currently representing an established Insurance Underwriting firm based in London City.
They are seeking talented digital marketing manager from an agency background, who possess the right mix of B2B experience, strong data-driven strategy skills, a digital-first mindset, and powerful entrepreneurial drive.
You will work closely with clients to build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers, working in partnership with them to understand their requirements and deliver a high quality, consultative service. The goal is to work on transformation projects across various digital platforms that will enable clients to provide a better experience to the end customer and in turn better engagement which will drive revenue and growth.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- You will be a catalyst for customer-focused and service-driven organisational transformation.
- Working closely with clients within the B2B market, evolving new digital customer transformation programmes that are focused on delivering engaging customer experiences and driving revenue.
- Build knowledge about the sector you will operate in and the market/talent trends that affect your clients.
- Use information effectively and proactively, delivering immediate value to your colleagues by finding, analysing and sharing relevant market intelligence while also developing your ability to determine how information can be put to good use commercially.
- Understand industry leading advancements in the digital world and advise clients on the best solution for them adding value and expertise that will solidify long lasting relationships.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous agency and B2B , Digital and financial service industry required.
- Strong Client relationship skills within B2B with a proven track record of winning business and adding additional revenue.
- Previous experience in working with technology systems.
- A passion for developing and designing customer service journeys and digital strategies such as Customer Experience, User Experience and Service Design.
- Several years’ experience managing CRM campaigns, utilising tools and setting a CRM strategy.
- Strong internal and external collaborative and solutions focused skills.
- Managing your work with the team to ensure all projects are produced on time, to an agreed brief, budget and high standard.
If you are currently working within a finanical services agency, working as a B2B Digital Marketing Manager then I would be eager to hear from you. Email email@example.com or apply now.
Job Reference: JO-2109-246891
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent