Digital Marketing Manager – £50,000 – Remote working
I am thrilled to partner with a new client as they search for their first ever Digital hire. The client is a great B2B employer support group offering various products and services targeting their client’s employees, ensuring they have good staff retention and overall satisfied staff.
In this standalone role you will work closely with the CEO to define a digital strategy with the purpose of driving Lead generation. You will build the company brand and awareness through digital channels and marketing campaigns and ensure the company is first point of call for all employee support. You will do a full marketing audit and define a go to digital marketing strategy. You will have ownership of P&L and will be measured on the overall business growth through inbound leads.
- Digital strategy – Develop and deliver a B2B digital marketing strategy with a focus on building the brand profile and driving new inbound leads.
- Budget management – Responsible for managing budgets ranging from £150-£250k a month across various mediums (PPC, SEO, Social etc.) in the UK and US.
- Paid Media – Responsible for the management of monthly ad spends across multiple international accounts. This includes devising strategy, implementation (hands-on), and reporting back to the senior management team on commercial performance.
- SEO – Developing and implementing an SEO strategies including technical, content, link acquisition and reporting. This includes hands-on technical work, managing internal resource and appointing and managing agencies/freelancers where extra resource is required.
- CRO – Responsible for devising, implementing and reporting on CRO activity aimed towards improving web performance and driving more leads and clients for the sales team.
- Content – Managing the digital content to create web/blog content and any other content required to support the wider business.
- Reporting and Analytics – Developing and maintaining a full suite of reports demonstrating the commercial value of digital marketing activity. This is achieved across various tools including Google Analytics, Data Studio and CRM.
- Website penalisation – Focusing on creating personalised experiences for web prospects using 3rd party tools and data.
- 3-5 years in a B2B digital marketing role ideally within professional or financial services
- Proven track record of creating inbound leads through digital marketing channels
- Previous experience working with a startup and building a digital marketing strategy is beneficial
- Capable of working with blue chip and SME businesses such as banks, insurance companies’ advantages
- BA or equivalent in work experience
Job Reference: JO-2109-247250
Salary: £48000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent