Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Digital Marketing Manager | Retail
Fantastic opportunity to go into a global homeware brand who have always been a market leader and are continuing to grow from strength to strength. This is both a strategic and hands-on role where you will be part of the brand’s latest venture and help to accelerate its digital growth. They are based in Central London, but operate a hybrid model between office and remote working. If you are an entrepreneurial individual which has a strong ‘start-up’ mentality then this role is perfect!
You’ll work directly with the Ecommerce Manager to help shape and implement the global Digital Marketing strategy, with assistance from the Digital Marketing Executive and agencies:
You can expect to:
· Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing, from strategic planning, internal processes, agency deployment and insights.
· Create and manage the content marketing strategy, ensuring the effective deployment and optimisation of a multi-channel strategy.
· Manage the marketing calendar, ensuring integration across all digital touchpoints.
· Establish a data-driven approach to business through successful implementation of detailed reporting.
· Build customer loyalty through efficient CRM and loyalty programs.
· Manage paid media and creative agencies effectively to maximize ROI.
· Define and manage the social media strategy to position the business as a leading and innovative brand.
· Lead, manage and inspire a Digital Marketing Executive.
· Manage the media budget and forecasting.
What You’ll Need
This role is for a strategic leader who is passionate about growth. You’ll need:
· Solid knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices.
· Hands-on experience in curating a long and short-term strategy and executing it.
· Strong CRM & loyalty background.
· Experience managing SEO, PPC, Social media and Influencer marketing.
· Experience in a fast-paced business – has to be product focused and consumer centric).