For the love of the beautiful game! Salt is proud to be partnered with a leading football operations company who are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager. Through B2C marketing background, you will be pivotal in ensuring our rapidly growing network of venues consistently hit revenue and utilisation targets. You will work on innovative projects with colleagues to execute marketing campaigns from strategy through to activation.
- Take ownership of organic and paid marketing channels, including budget allocation
- Collaborate with our brand and content teams to create integrated campaigns that drive customer engagement and acquisition
- Generate daily/weekly customer enquiry levels to ensure customer acquisition targets are achieved.
- Make data-driven decisions using marketing analytics and insights to optimise campaign performance
- Support the development of new digital marketing tools, including a new customer App.
- Proven in marketing campaign delivery across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Content creation and amplification through social and display campaigns
- Collaboration with sales and operations to achieve weekly customer acquisition targets
- Experience in mapping creative/content and data requirements geared towards personalisation
- Hands-on experience working with Google and Meta advertising platforms
- Project and time management, with ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Experience within running CRM campaigns – highly advantageous!
- As well as a passion for football of course…
Job Reference: DMM001
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Permanent