Salt has partnered with a leading global house hold name in the travel and staycation space. They are looking for a Marketing Manager who has experience online and offline.
It will be a UK focused role and will report to the Senior Marketing Manager . You will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and optimisation of marketing programs, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Support the development, execution and analysis of marketing initiatives in the UK for greatest business and brand impact
- Develop strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders – both internal and external – to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns
- Develop highly effective integrated marketing campaigns
- Own the end-to-end process in the implementation of marketing activities and collateral so that it appears in market at the right time and in the right places
- Coordinate and manage the analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities, working closely with Consumer Strategy and Insights, Connections and Media Activations, as well as other teams
Skills Needed to Apply:
- 5+ years brand and digital marketing experience (plus relevant education) on either the agency or client side
- An integrated marketing mindset with a passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, including a wide range of social media channels
- A strong understanding of the interplay between offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels.
- An appetite to test and learn in order to drive campaign optimisations.
- Strong budget and project management skills and with a high level of attention to detail
- Solid organisational skills, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organisation and with external parties
This is a PAYE Contract
Job Reference: JO-2208-258410
Salary: £250 - £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract