Digital Marketing Manager – Media Agency
A B2B creative Media and News agency is seeking a digital marketing manager to join the team. The business has a dual operating model with a client servicing side offering media relations, production, online events, editorial and marketing services and the other is on SaaS based media engagement platform which collaborates with some of the world biggest fashion, lifestyle and technology brands aswel as journalists, livestreaming companies updates across the world.
You can expect to:
- Leading the digital marketing strategies for both services of the agency.
- Working closely with the wider business to drive success, including editorial, media relations and sales.
- Developing and delivering content across various digital channels including copy writing
- Responsibility for generating new leads and ABM.
- Work with our clients, consulting with them to develop and deliver the most effective campaigns for their stories and events
- Managing global client activation campaigns and budgets across all digital channels
- Involvement in pitches and owning the management of new digital work across all channels
- Create and execute marketing and demand generation campaigns, ensuring to analyse their outcomes
- Managing acquisition including SEO, paid search and display and paid social
- Manage monthly budget and spend
You will need:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing with strong content development within a digitally led brand, or media organisation (agency side preferred).
- Strong knowledge of the digital and content marketing landscape, including the latest trends and tools.
- Is confident in managing social media and community experience across multiple clients and accounts
- Strong B2B and Lead generation experience required
- Highly skilled in marketing automation tools such as hubspot, paid and organic Twitter and LinkedIn, PPC and analytics
- Confident in digital analytics and reporting
- Strong communication skills with a commercial mindset.
Job Reference: JO-2203-253391
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/06/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent