Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Marketing Officer
Financial Industry – Hybrid/London – up to £50,000
My client works within the finance industry, with the responsibility of investing to achieve impact and a financial return, which they then reinvest for more impact within the overseas markets. With a proposition that helps solve global development challenges, this company really is an exciting organization to be part of.
In this role you would work in a team of five as part of the external Communications team to enhance the brand’s reputation and support its work through demonstrating the brand’s progress and impact against their strategy and engaging external audiences by sharing learning’s and expertise.
Who you are? What you’ll be doing?
You are craving the opportunity to work for a brand that does good, with a strong social impact. You possess a strong marketing and analytics background but possess a creative flair for the content creation element of the role as well.
· Assist in the planning and delivery of digital marketing and comms campaigns through the website, social media and email marketing.
· Create and execute creative content material for digital channels.
· Review digital channel presence and performance (social media, website etc) and note any reputation concerns, and highlight areas of improvement.
· Create and implement a digital content plan for the CEO’s social channels, thinking of ways to increase engagement.
· Review current digital marketing trends to ensure best practice is always being conducted.
· Review the digital marketing campaigns and measure their efficacy.
· Proven experience within a digital marketing position (at least 2 years), where they have implemented and managed digital campaigns across a variety of digital tools.
· Ability to be both analytical and creative.
· Experience working in the financial, international development or investing sector is desirable but not essential.