My currently working with a global online trading service provider who are on the hunt for a Digital Matketing Palnning Manager, the marketing planning manager is responsible for planning, resourcing and prioritizing all requests from marketing and business stakeholders. This role works closely with global heads for Content & Design and CX/Website and will maintain the overall CX roadmaps, ensuring that all regional and global stakeholders are kept informed at all times. With organizational, resourcing and people/stakeholder management skills are crucial for success in this role.
- Traffic and help prioritize all requests from marketing and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of projects and marketing collateral across all my clients brands, regions and service offerings, working closely with the Head of Content & Design and Head of CX/Websites to meet the agreed KPI’s in each territory.
- Work with key stakeholders to create, document and manage Jira tickets (tasks/stories) for all items required to deliver a project (Jira epic). Projects will range from marketing campaigns to the introduction of new customer journeys and product launches.
- Ensure that all tasks have effort estimates as well as actual time spent and use these insights to improve resource planning overtime.
- Host weekly sprint planning meetings for CX teams, including UX/Design, Websites and Content & Design.
- Monitor and react to last minute / urgent requests from the business stakeholders.
- Keep stakeholders informed at all times, with timely communication of concerns/issues around delivery timelines and proactively propose solutions.
- Work with agency partners to ensure a seamless and integrated delivery of global communications.
- Monitor processes and input ideas on how to improve current practices where required.
- Build and demonstrate deep understanding of all aspects affecting the Customer Experience.
- Ensure decisions are made in a timely manner, manage costs and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Work with the Insights and analytics team to develop a framework to measure and reporting key KPIs.
- Establish best practice and ensure that this is aligned with global stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values.
- Adhere to and proactively enhance the firm’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which the Firm conducts business and which have an impact on its business.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Ensuring all project files are updated at all times on the network drive.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial sector (regulated environments).
- Proven track record of managing integrated marketing campaigns and projects from conception through to delivery.
- Project management / trafficking experience.
- Resourcing experience (either in-hour or agency environment)
- Extremely organized and high attention to details.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence (highly desirable)
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Results driven/commercially orientated with a proactive and goal orientated approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
- Experience of managing budgets and reporting.
- Experienced user of Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Salary: £350 - £400 per day