My client, a global FMCG business, is on the hunt for a Digital Project Manager, with strong understanding of digital marketing and acquisition channels and is available to start right away!
This is an important role coming in for what will be one of the busiest times for their business over the next 3-6 months during the warmer months.
You will bring a can-do attitude, great project management skill set and knowledge of digital marketing.
You will work alongside digital marketing and channel specialists to help operationalize the data strategy and drive the prioritization of projects.
- Lead the successful operationalization and delivery of digital marketing projects for one of the world’s premier FMCG businesses.
- Project management: diligently control the scope, budget and quality of these digital projects whilst clearly articulating the project status, risks and issues and success to stakeholders and project teams in a clear and concise articulate manner.
- Stakeholder management: connect with specialists on the operations of their digital marketing channels and campaigns and align with brand teams and markets.
- Relevant experience as a digital project manager in a client-facing environment
- Ability to manage/lead or provide governance for multiple projects
- Data-driven and analytical
- Excellent leadership skills, assertiveness
- Strong numerical, written and oral presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong bias for action and getting tasks completed
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels
- 3-6 month contract
- At least 3-5 years’ digital project management experience required
- Strong Digital Marketing knowledge highly desired
- Hybrid and remote options (must be UK based as may need to head into office)
- Day rate up to £300-400 per day
- Outside IR35
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2205-255276
Salary: £300.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3-6 months
Job Start Date: 01/06/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract