Digital Marketing Strategist £65,000
We are currently representing a boutique digital consultancy firm that a that attempts to deliver successful campaigns through digital means, specialising in three key areas, Digital strategy, Content creation and Campaign execution. They specialise in creating value across the business life-cycle, building long-standing relationships with their clients, and helping firms restore performance.
They are seeking talented digital strategist who will take lead on their top 6 clients. The right person will possess the right mix of consulting experience, strong data-driven strategy skills, a digital-first mindset, strong client management skills and powerful entrepreneurial drive.
You will work closely with their top tier clients to build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers, working in partnership with them to understand their requirements and deliver a high quality, consultative service. The goal is to work on transformation projects across various digital platforms that will enable clients to provide a better experience to the end customer and in turn better engagement which will drive revenue and growth.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- You will be a catalyst for customer-focused and service-driven organisational transformation.
- Working closely with clients within the B2B market, evolving new digital customer transformation programmes that are focused on delivering engaging customer experiences and driving revenue.
- Build knowledge about the sector you will operate in and the market/talent trends that affect your clients.
- Use information effectively and proactively, delivering immediate value to your colleagues by finding, analysing and sharing relevant market intelligence while also developing your ability to determine how information can be put to good use commercially.
- Understand industry leading advancements in the digital world and advise clients on the best solution for them adding value and expertise that will solidify long lasting relationships.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Consultancy B2B from ideally form a leading or scale up consulting firm.
- Strong Client relationship skills within B2B with a proven track record of winning business and adding additional revenue.
- Previous experience in working with technology systems such as Pardot & Salesforce.
- A passion for developing and designing customer service journeys and digital strategies such as Customer Experience, User Experience and Service Design.
- Several years’ experience managing CRM campaigns, utilising tools and setting a CRM strategy.
- Strong internal and external collaborative and solutions focused skills.
- Managing your work with the team to ensure all projects are produced on time, to an agreed brief, budget and high standard.
If you are currently working within a consultancy business, working as a B2B Digital Marketing Consultant then I would be eager to hear from you. Email email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2203-253552
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/04/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent