Salt have partnered with a leading agency who are looking for a Media Planner at Senior Manager or Account Director level to work with a leading sportswear account.
They are looking for someone with experience of planning across all media channels. Good experience with TV/AV planning experience, and good knowledge of paid social and programmatic.
Tools-wise we need good familiarity with GWI, TGI, etc.
As Media Planner Manager you will be:
- Taking client briefs
- Project managing clients’ media and communications planning process
- Brand and performance media planning
- Reviewing plans to drive greater value through better ways of working
- Providing accurate plan details and updates to the client
- Strong agency side experience in media
- Solid understanding of online and offline planning
- Extensive knowledge of industry tools and research techniques
- A working knowledge of ad tech including ad-servers, bid management tools and DSPs
- A basic knowledge of big data and digital analytics tools and platforms
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources
Job Reference: JO-2106-201299
Salary: £0.00 - £300.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract