Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital PR Manager – Digital Design Agency
My client is a leading global award winning digital and design agency and are now on the look-out for a Digital PR Manager to join their growing team, although the role can be worked remotely there will be occasional office visits to Norwich (once every 2 months).
The Digital PR professional will have demonstrable digital pr experience in a client facing B2B role with recognised brands. You will be working with their world-class team, you can look forward to creating and delivering effective Digital PR and integrated communications strategies, securing coverage, ideating interesting and creative onsite content, stakeholder profile building, and generating online exposure for a portfolio of national and global brands.
* Take lead and develop award winning campaigns with the Digital PR and Content teams
* Build relationships with key journalists and sell in headline grabbing campaigns to press
* Write press releases and sell-in stories to relevant media
* Attend client meetings and present monthly performance decks
* Support business pitches with the Growth Team
*Developing long-term relationships with bloggers, journalists, writers and influencers Engaging in a variety of digital PR driven activities including asset outreach, reactive & proactive pitching, and influencer marketing Creating concise client-facing documents including reports and content pitches Attending client-facing meetings and presentations
* Bring an innovative approach, ready to bring fresh ideas and new methods to the team,
* Take responsibility on the department’s hours planning and performance
* Ensure that outreach techniques and end results are the industry best
* Support knowledge sharing and a culture of learning within the team
* Have total responsibility for everything that has your name on it!
* Proven commercial Digital PR management experience
* Experience in creating engaging and entertaining outreach campaigns using data and content
* Be able to show a portfolio of campaigns that have been featured in high domain authority sites
* Have experience in leading a Digital PR campaign, from ideation to execution
* A strong understanding of the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate
* Developing long-term relationships with bloggers, journalists, writers and influencers Engaging in a * Attending client-facing meetings and presentations
* An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
* Experienced in WordPress
* The ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
* A degree in PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or similar is advantageous