Digital Project Manager | Retail
My client a leader in manufacturing and marketing collectibles is going through a period of digital transformation and are looking for a Digital Project Manager for a newly created position within the company. This role will see you managing the translation of marketing initiatives into projects, seeing them through to completion.
You can expect to:
- Bridge the gap between the Marketing and Technical teams to translate marketing initiatives into development requirements.
- Work with development agencies, solutions architects and Marketing to coordinate project delivery schedule, testing and release plan.
- Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the business with weekly and monthly project updates.
- Manage the testing process, ensuring time schedules are adhered to.
- Manage project budgets.
- Oversee industry trends, ensuring the business keeps inline.
. You will need:
- 3+ years experience in managing projects within e-commerce and digital marketing environment.
- Previous experience with global website projects for a consumer-facing e-commerce retail brand.
- Experience with customer-facing and UX projects with impact on KPI’s
- Strong understanding of UX, UI, CRO, marketing and ecommerce best practices.
- Entrepreneurial individual which can manage ambiguity.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Creative thinker with a strong analytical mindset.
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Flex working (2 days from home per week)
- And more
Job Reference: JO-2106-202135
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent