Digital Project Manager
My client, an entrepreneurial urban regenerator and property developer that creates places, build properties and invest in related projects, with a focus on property, hospitality and urban lifestyle that they use creativity and collaboration to innovate and excitingly they’re looking to hire!
As their team grows significantly the need for an experienced Digital Project Manager. This individual will work with the marketing team and multiple internal and external stakeholders, to be responsible for the on time and on budget delivery, management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including website launches, website apps, web applications and eCRM integrations.
Scoping, budgeting and briefing
- You will be responsible for researching and scoping projects, including project costs and finalising scopes of work.
- You will write detailed technical brief and liaise with numerous key stakeholders (agency partners, internal teams etc) to ensure that all commercial requirements and functionality are captured and implemented accurately.
- You will ensure that digital products are delivered on time and on budget, flagging any issues that may delay the project to all key stakeholders.
Project delivery and management
- You will proactively lead projects, guarding timelines and budgets – from defining the scope through to delivery and management.
- Coordinating the internal team to ensure tasks have been met to keep the project running and updating key stakeholders on the status of digital projects.
- Collaborate and share project information widely to ensure team capabilities are built upon.
- While you won’t be solely responsible for strategy, your input is valued, and you will do much more than just deliver digital products. You will ensure the initial strategic vision and project rationale is at the heart of the delivery schedule, bringing the appropriate key stakeholders along with you on the journey.
Website and app management/ optimisation
- Responsible for the ongoing management of all websites and mobile apps
- Responsible for the ongoing management and optimisation of all touchpoints within our digital ecosystem; from bug fixing, landing/campaign pages, to SEO.
Email email@example.com if keen to apply!
Job Reference: 10
Salary: £200 - £250 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: asap
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract