Employee Communications Manager
I am excited to be partnered with one of largest banks in the world as they search for two Marketing Technology Managers to join their B2B business. This British Multi International Bank is a fortune 500 with a presence in over 80 countries across the globe and offers a wide range of services from commercial banking, global banking, global private banking, retail banking and wealth management . This is a well-known and successful company that has successfully been able to carve a niche for itself in banking as well as financial services.
They are seeking an Employee Communications Manager work closely with the Head of Communication to deliver their Employee Communications strategy for the commercial banking division.
- Supporting the Head of Employee Communications to develop and deploy an effective employee communications strategy for the commercial baking division.
- Partner with colleagues and leaders (functional and geographic) from across the business on employee communications and engagement
- Shape leadership communications including owning company-wide internal events and ensuring the effective cascade of information through the company
- Lead on delivering key strategic initiatives, embedding programmes across the business (e.g. Values integration, learning and development strategies)
- Develop creative and engaging campaigns that have cut-through across the business – using a mix of mediums incl video, podcasts, webinars, blogs and direct communications
- Craft content for communications – copywriting, drafting briefings, talking points and creating audio-visual and interactive materials including ghost writing for senior business leaders.
- 5 years’+ experience preferred in employee communications role within banking
- Strong writing capabilities including history of writing for senior business leaders
- Experience developing and delivering successful employee communications strategies
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organisation
- Experience in managing staff, agencies and other external suppliers
- You are self-motivated, you take initiative, and you have creative problem-solving skills
- You have an ability to work effectively with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds, and to understand and manage complex reporting relationships
- You are a service-oriented, flexible, positive team player
- You exercise judgment in managing confidential/sensitive information; trustworthy
- You perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
Job Reference: JO-2110-248105
Salary: Up to £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: West Midlands
Job Types: Permanent