Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Events Marketing Manager (1 year FTC)
£40,000 – £45,000
Launched in 2007 this software company has seen massive growth. This company has seen a huge growth in the last year and won’t stop there. They offer a content solution platform. Join the team as an Events Marketing Manager.
· Plan and coordinate a full schedule of national and international shows. Duties included contract negotiation, exhibitor registration, booth logistics, show collateral, staff attendance, and ensuring a smoothing running of all events.
· Planning logistics of webinars – topic selection, partner contract negotiation, speaker recruitment, script and presentation production, and webinar logistics.
· Set out target lists and manage lead imports for events.
· Take a multichannel approach to create and implementing pre-event promotion and post-event follow-up activities – emails, socials, and post-event surveys.
· Work alongside the sales, marketing teams to help deliver the event schedule on time and within budget.
· Ensuring that events align with brand identity and messaging.
· Measure and report on campaign performance.
· Supporting social media show presence – Twitter/ Linkedin.
· Recommend event and webinar budgets as inputs to the annual budgeting process.
· 3+ years of work experience in B2B event marketing and management
· Work across multiple projects with conflicting deadlines simultaneously and managing time effectively