Salt has partnered with an established Software company, looking to hire an Events Producer for an initial 12-month contract.
The role is hybrid with travel required to their offices in London and Surrey and the wider EMEA region – Paris and Amsterdam especially.
Your position will be key in the smooth running of live events in the EMEA region as the only and main point of contact in this area.
- Manage the seamless planning and broadcast and replay of in person and virtual events through leading platforms, such as Zoom, Facebook, ON24, or others.
- Work with vendors as needed to ensure proper production resources are onsite for all events
- Collaborate closely with marketing and business stakeholders to ensure successful event engagement and audience.
- Work with team members and AV infrastructure teams to operate, and maintain production facilities
- Maintain quality control of all event assets, ensuring all guest hosts, speakers, and moderators are represented correctly with their titles, media, and associated assets.
- Work closely with digital technology team to develop and deploy virtual broadcast systems (vMix, Tricaster, Wirecast, etc.)
- Provide executive event support in Executive Briefing Center where needed
- Three to five years’ minimum experience producing live events in both in-person and digital environment
- Thorough understanding of technical event production, signal flow, production hardware, and software
- Highly proficient and comfortable working within a Mac computing environment and associated planning and production tools
- Experience working with complex budgets in deadline-driven environments globally
- Additional European language is advantageous
- 12-month contract
- Hybrid (travel expenses covered)
- Starting ASAP
- £510 a day
- IR35 not applicable
Job Reference: JO-2209-259845
Salary: £0.00 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract