Events/Content Producers | High growth Comms Agency
£38-65k (DOE, hiring at all levels)
This high growth comms agency in the pharma space is looking for events producers at all levels. Really great business, lots to work on and very flexible!
Why should you join them?
- Very successful creative content/comms agency – they’ve grown from 30-100 people in the past 3 years and still going!
- Run by a lovely CEO, who still get hands on, makes quick decisions and rewards her teams for hard work – bonuses, pay rises, trips etc.
- Chance to work with some major clients on large scale campaigns/events across Europe (so you’ll get to travel a few times a year).
- Have the chance to work on live events, exhibitions, digital content, 360 brand campaigns, marketing campaign development, internal comms and more – very dynamic role!
- Work within fast paced, high energy teams and with super creative designers etc.
- Work remote from anywhere in the UK, but with regular meet ups and access to We Work offices.
- Lovely people, heaps of scope for growth and chance to have a lot of autonomy/ownership.
These guys are a lot about personality – if you love your job, have high energy and enthusiasm, this will go a long way, but you’ll also need:
- A strong agency background working on internal comms/content/events.
- Experience in one or more of these areas:
- live events and leadership meetings
- exhibitions including significant design, content development and innovative multimedia and technology components
- digital content (websites, HTML, sharepoint sites, best practice training, internal training)
- 360 brand campaigns
- Marketing campaign development designing communication strategy and distilling information into narratives that create energy and action (recruitment campaigns, internal comms strategy, external creative or content syndication)
- Project management experience
- Strong stakeholder and client management experience
- Budget management
- Experience within healthcare/pharma would be an advantage, but not necessary
Job Reference: JO-2303-332076
Salary: £38000 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/05/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent