Salt’s client, a leading Digital Agency are looking for Senior Account Manager to join their Global Cross Brand team. Reporting directly to the Global Account Director, you will oversee responsibility for creating and delivering an integrated range of assets and support for one of their leading Automotive Client accounts, managing expectations and delivering projects against tight timelines.
This is an immediate starting position which will run for at least 2-3 months, will potential to extend thereafter!
- Strong communication skills are essential, the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and effectively advise and support clients will be key for this role.
- Work directly with the Account Director and Account Executives to establish and manage project plans through to delivery.
- Oversee management and coordination of asset delivery to global markets
- Hold responsibility for weekly status meetings, preparation and follow-up.
- Managing client expectations and time pressures.
- Offer consistent support across the wider team during busier periods.
- Collaborate effectively with both internal and external agency partners.
- Strong working knowledge of integrated channels including Digital.
- Proven experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Integrated marketing experience is greatly valued.
- Expert organisational skills, offering key support to the Account Director whilst also running your own projects.
- Automotive or luxury experience would be advantageous.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong admin and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Confident communicator, able to deliver presentations.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this role, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2105-200302
Salary: £40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + FTC (pro-rated)
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 2-3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract