Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Global Digital Operations Manager
up to £38,000 + bonus up to 30%
West London 3 days a week/ 2 days from home
A leading, global luxury spirits brand is looking for a highly organized Digital Operations Manager to support the business through its digital acceleration. You will be responsible for the management of media and technology solutions to ensure stakeholders are aware of the functionality and can utilize these tools to their best ability.
· Manage the operations for both paid digital and website, including taking ownership of the Global Ad server and the Digital dashboard.
· Act as the specialist for the Global Taxonomy for the business, providing training where relevant for teams.
· Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders to maintain Digital Asset Management solutions, creating training materials and producing regular updates on it’s usage.
· Alongside the agency partner, manage the media deliverables, for example, Nielsen analysis and digital capability programme.
· 2-3 years working in an operations-focused Digital role for either an agency or brand.
· Confident in working independently and being a self-starter.
· Problem Solving Mentality
· Experienced in capability training.
· Knowledge of dashboards, digital asset management platforms and CMS platforms is desirable.
· Salary up to £38,000
· Strong pension scheme, with the company doubling contributions up to 10%
· 24 days holiday + bank holiday + Christmas Closure
· Product allowance
· Bonus from 15-30%
· Private Healthcare