Partnerships Marketing Manager
£55,000 – £65,000
Amazing opportunity to join a very successful SaaS company in the food industry! This company works with some of the biggest names (Deliveroo, Just East, Uber Eats) to help streamline their processes and save them money!
I’m looking to speak to Partnership marketers who have experience building the brands for both their company and their partners… Think Content, PR, Webinars, Branded Marketing materials
Sounds like you? Drop me a message
- Work with our partners to build our and their brands using co-branded templates and resources
- Coordinate co-marketing activities with key partners that will drive lead generation
- Plan campaigns with partners for the benefit of our and their brand
- Manage PR for key partners that help build our brand recognition
- Provide presentations/one-pagers/ content for our partners to help them promote our brand
- Manage partner events/webinars and collaborate with marketeers on execution and follow-up
- Manage partner marketing budgets to ensure a strong ROI
- Help improve processes and implement automation emails to
- streamline activity and communications
- Create video testimonials with joint customers
- 4+ years in field, campaign, and/or partner B2B Marketing in a SaaS company
- A track record generating demand for new products
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation
- Experience managing vendors, events, and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stock options!
- Option to Travel!
- Flexible working hours to suit you!
- Diverse international team with regular company and team events!
Please apply via the link or send your CV to Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2109-246847
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent