Head of Brand Marketing | Lux Women’s Fashion
£70-75k + bonus
This is a fantastic & exciting brand that has a lot of scope. They are looking for someone to work closely with the founder across all brand marketing – owning the calendar, social, content, PR, influencers, TV, pop ups and more. Looking for someone with a strong fashion ecommerce background.
Why should you join them?
- Award winning brand who are redefining their industry and offering affordable luxury styles.
- Inspiring founder who will be great to work with – passionate, creative, thinks out of the box and has built a really fun business.
- Very much a women focused, inclusive brand – broken boundaries and been the first to run campaigns in their industry using trans models, paralympians etc.
- Very much looking for someone to bring ideas in and get them off the ground – happy to take risks and push boundaries.
- Opportunity to work on new channels for them – they’d like to do some TV, pop ups etc
- 7 country sites with the US their biggest market – truly global role.
- A role with a mix of strategy, creativity and hands on.
- Super flex environment with only 2 days in the office per week and flex hours
- Base salary & bonus up to 20%, discount, pension, core hours and more
Measurements of success in this role:
- Delivery of impactful, integrated and effective marketing campaigns
- Growth of Social Media – Reach and Engagement
- Develop Influencer strategy with KPI’s (traffic, revenue etc)
- Continuous improvement email Marketing Performance KPI’s Unsubscribe Rate, Open Rate, Click Through, Conversion, Shares
- Increase Landing Page Conversion
- Optimise SEO working in Partnership with External Agency.
- Grow customer LTV
- Manage and Mentor Brand Marketing Team (currently 4 with 2 more in the plan)
- Manage external PR agencies
This role is perfect for someone who is ready to take a step up and have a lot more ownership/autonomy. It’s for someone who is excited about working in a small, growing business, working closely with the founder and team. You’ll need:
- A proven track record in a brand marketing role – covering all channels above.
- You must come from a fashion ecommerce business (I’m sorry but beauty, home etc is not going to be considered).
- Experience introducing and driving new channels for a business (they are looking at TV, pop ups etc)
- Team management and external agency experience.
- Capable of developing clear, measurable KPIs across all areas – acquisition, engagement, reach, conversion and lifetime value.
Good knowledge of CRM.
- A strong mix of creative/aesthetics with commercial/data acumen.
Job Reference: JO-2204-253950
Salary: £70000.00 - £75000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 11/07/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent