My Client a global subscription-based entertainment brand operating in over 14 different locations worldwide is seeking a Head of Customer Acquisition. Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing global organisation.
The position will be solely responsible for managing the London Acquisitions team and predominately overseeing the digital media spend for all company locations. If you have experience in managing multi – million-dollar international media budgets and you have a background and passion for the industry, please reach out.
- Manage a diverse team of marketing skillsets including digital media performance managers, CRM and customer service managers, and marketing and business analysts.
- Lead customer acquisition, customer retention, and analytics functions to deliver insights and actions that help drive efficient subscriptions
- Optimise media mix to aggressively drive subscriber acquisitions through a number of key channels including social, search, influencers, and web/app affiliate advertising networks.
- Manage the supplier and agency relationships to drive their media buying strategy.
- Oversee CRM team’s execution and measurement of content recommendations with the objective of delivering increased engagement with the service.
- Manage central marketing technology budget and key supplier relationships necessary to upgrade and maintain platform performance.
- Manage analytics team to deliver subscriber forecasts, track viewing trends, create segmentation models, and measure CRM campaigns.
You must have:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in buying and optimizing acquisition campaigns (direct response) with strong background in media buying on the Facebook and Google networks.
- Extensive experience managing agencies.
- Experience measuring and optimizing paid and owned channels for various objectives such as: brand awareness customer acquisition and retention.
- Confident evaluating campaign performance over a wide array of acquisition, viewership and retention KPIs.
- Understanding of CRM campaign execution and measurement process across both on owned (email, push, in-app) and paid channels (social, search, etc.)
- Excellent data and analytical skills, with experience working with analytics teams to derive insights from data that can be leveraged by wider marketing teams.
Job Reference: JO-1910-154319
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent