Head of Demand Generation Marketing – £85,000 – £110,000 – London
My client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United Kingdom. Known as a leader in their industry, they help companies globally to accelerate growth through their crowd-enabled testing platform for web and mobile apps. Their platform allows companies to improve quality at a speed and allows agile and DevOps teams to release applications faster and more often.
They are looking for highly experienced and entrepreneurial Head of Demand Generation Marketing to take the lead on all of their demand generation and marketing funnel optimisation efforts and contribute to their continued success during their scale up journey. The ideal candidate will be happy to work with an intimate marketing function and have a hands-on approach but will have the experience and knowledge of developing an already functioning and successful lead generation engine within a fast-growing SaaS company.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Optimise the existing demand generation marketing strategy and processes; working with Senior Leaders to create and implement a relevant strategy in line with business objectives: establishing departmental goals, strategy, and budgets / establishing business reporting / KPIs to ensure progress against objectives.
- Manage and develop an intimate marketing team, support their personal development and goals, give them the tools they need to meet their required business objectives in the line with the company’s rapid growth.
- Delivery of demand generation marketing strategies and activities including events, to outbound and trigger-based email campaigns, to account based marketing, Search Engine Marketing, social media, proposition and go-to-market planning.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance, evaluating impact on revenue generation, draw insights from data and share recommendations with the team.
- Develop brand presence and develop new and existing markets.
- Continued learning about marketing technologies as well as the entire marketing industry through attending events, reading, listening to podcasts and webinars.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience at B2B Demand Generation Senior Marketing Manager/Head of experience.
- Proven experience growing a B2B enterprise SaaS brand across either, FinTech, EdTech or Healthtech.
- Proven experience of growing a dynamic and fast-paced start-up SaaS company.
- An analytical and numerical expert who measures activity and uses data to drive performance and growth.
- Strong understating and working with teams to deliver consistent MQLs and SQLs.
- Very strong digital acquisition experience, across all channels, with ideally broader experience across sales, partnerships, and channel marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Knowledge of HubSpot and other marketing/data tools required.
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197773
Salary: £85000 - £110000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Head of Demand Generation Marketing