Head of Digital Marketing
My client is a regulated investment management membership body that represents asset managers across the UK. We are looking for a Digital transformation expert with experience working within a regulated environment who is passionate about taking business into a digital first model. In this business-critical role, you will work with the senior leadership team to devise, sponsor and deliver a large-scale digital transformation programme. The position will have a particular emphasis on building long-term, strategic technological change in a way that aligns with the key objectives of the organisation.
This newly created role will encompass everything from an initial audit, technology review, full implementation of a digital strategy and help to change the mindset of the internal team to value digital and move to a digital first business as well as improve the service to its external members.
- Comprehensively audit the performance and effectiveness of their existing digital footprint
- Review and improve strategy, tools and platforms – set a clear strategic roadmap and standards for delivery.
- Lead the evolution of their digital platforms including website, mobile, CRM and, working hand in glove with the communications team, the adoption of social platforms as a tool to communicate more effectively as an organisation internally and externally (eg staff training etc ) so that the functionality delivers a quality user friendly experience.
- Drive innovations in how we use technology in all our content -they require someone with the curiosity and skills to understand the newest trends and channels.
- Drive a programme of consistent measurement and analytics across internal and external content, and report back data on a regular basis.
- Work with their graphic designer to ensure all digital content is kept updated, is consistent and on brand.
- Working across the organisation to manage the day-to-day delivery of coordinated on brand digital content through multiple channels – from website, to content management systems, social platforms, emails, circulars etc.
- Management of third party suppliers to execute the technical aspects of the role
- Management of a small team
Skills and experience:
- Experience of leading the development of a cross channel digital strategy
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is a must
- Strong understanding of how to use various digital tools and platform and how they work together, in a holistic manner.
- Ability to manage those that have the skills to execute the technology such as third-party suppliers
- Strong project management skills to ensure that projects are delivered to time, to quality and on budget
- Excellent organisational skills, experience of managing budgets
- Experience of driving through organisational change through the team and throughout the wider organisation, by working through influence
- Creative, demonstrating outside thinking, not afraid to change what we do and how we do it, push the boundaries.
- Team management skills
- Self-driven, with proven ability to drive and deliver strategic projects and desire to learn from industry best practice and innovation
Job Reference: JO-2106-201760
Salary: £90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent