Head of Digital Marketing
My client is a regulated membership body that represents HNW clients and member clubs across the UK. We are looking for a Digital expert with experience working within a regulated environment who is passionate about taking a business into a digital first model. In this business-critical role, you will come into an newly established digital platform that has recently been launched and your role is to optimise the platform and enhance the user experience, using it to understand and better connect with their member’s.
In this role you will work in a very complex enviornment, working with a number of different membership group and clubs. You will be great at dealing with multiple senior stakeholders, being able to influence and align the overall company vision across digital channels. You will implement a digital road-map and strategy from scratch and adapt at leading multiple project at the same time.
- Develop, implement and deliver a digital footprint for the business.
- Lead the evolution of their digital platforms including website, mobile, CRM and, working hand in glove with the communications team, the adoption of social platforms as a tool to communicate more effectively as an organisation internally and externally (eg staff training etc ) so that the functionality delivers a quality user friendly experience.
- Drive innovations in how we they technology in all of their content -they require someone with the curiosity and skills to understand the newest trends and channels.
- Drive a programme of consistent measurement and analytics across internal and external content, and report back data on a regular basis.
- Work with their developers to ensure all digital platform is user friendly and all services offers are promoted and optimised.
- Working across the organisation to manage the day-to-day delivery of coordinated on brand digital content through multiple channels – from website, to content management systems, social platforms, emails, circulars etc.
- Management of third party suppliers to execute the technical aspects of the role
- Management of a small team
Skills and experience:
- Experience of leading the development of a cross channel digital strategy
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is a must
- Strong understanding of how to use various digital tools and platform and how they work together, in a holistic manner.
- Ability to manage those that have the skills to execute the technology such as third-party suppliers
- Strong project management skills to ensure that projects are delivered to time, to quality and on budget
- Excellent organisational skills, experience of managing budgets
- Experience of driving through organisational change through the team and throughout the wider organisation, by working through influence
- Creative, demonstrating outside thinking, not afraid to change what we do and how we do it, push the boundaries.
- Team management skills
- Self-driven, with proven ability to drive and deliver strategic projects and desire to learn from industry best practice and innovation
Job Reference: JO-2109-246378
Salary: £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent