Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Head of Digital Marketing
My client is a new Fintech start-up who are focussed on disrupting the pension space. Launching later this year they are looking to grow out their Marketing function. They have 10 people and are based in Bank and see this as a key role.
They are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to lead and implement the strategy, help prepare the market launch and develop the business through its test and learn phase into full rollout and beyond.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Work with the Marketing and Innovations Director to develop and implement the digital strategy
· Manage digital agencies and all campaigns
· Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience
· Lead and manage a programme of digital projects and products
· Liaise with stakeholder both internally & externally to create new opportunities for the use of digital technologies
· Work closely with content marketing, analytics, UI and UX resources to improve the business performance to hit plan
Key Skills and Experience
· Experience of building and delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
· Experience of managing large and multiple projects across a range of digital channels
· Experience of playing key roles in digital transformation and business growth
· Well developed planning and project management skills
· Excellent grasp of latest digital marketing tactics and strategies
· Experience of developing and reviewing content to improve its SEO performance
To apply for the Head of Digital Marketing role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.