Head of Marketing – IT /Technology Services
Bushey – Hybrid Working
My client is a small IT services firm offering data and technology solutions internationally. Its solutions accelerate customer acquisition, as well as protect them against money laundering, fraud and tax evasion. It serves financial, investment, wealth management, legal and accounting industries, as well as payment service providers.
The Head of Marketing with be leading the firms marketing strategy across their B2C, B2B and partner offerings, while driving revenue expansion and growing their brand awareness. The ideal candidate will have marketing experience across the full marketing mix within the Payments and FinTech space. You will be creative and customer-focused, and always finds new ways to promote their solutions, whilst attracting more customers. You will have responsibility for managing a marketing manage, ensuring their personal growth and development whilst ensuring they meet their personal goals/targets. As this is a small firm this is a very hands on role.
- You will have 5-7 years’ experience in a high-performance marketing function, preferably within a IT Services or technology company.
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
- Marketing strategy and planning: design marketing strategy and operational plan for the brand and each relevant product across all relevant channels based on deep understanding of the business, product, and relevant marketing strategies
- Execution of marketing plan with a Marketing Manager as part of your team.
- Content marketing and social media
- Targeted campaigns
- Conferences and events: organise targeted events for existing and potential counter parties
- PR and media: develop communication plan and relationships with media
- Reporting & analytics: build fact-base to be able monitor and report results of all activities and make commercially sound recommendations.
- Leading and managing a small team
- MarTech literate
- You will be supportive leader with great communications skills
- Fact-based and highly commercial approach to marketing
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
Job Reference: JO-2204-254411
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 16/06/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent