Our client, a breast cancer awareness charity based in London are looking for a Head of Marketing to join the team. Our client is known for creative and innovative ways in imparting their message and creating their own awareness campaigns. The Head of Marketing will support the growth of the marketing team, evolve existing marketing initiatives as well as find new ways to communicate the organisations message and ensure they have a lasting impact.
- Work as part of the Leadership team shaping the organisational strategy, culture and cross departmental ways of working.
- Act as the brand guardian, responsible for the brands, tone of voice and visual identity across all touch points
- Ownership of marketing strategy and management of all marketing output across the charity
- Management and development of the Marketing & Design Manager, PR & Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager
- Work with the PR and Marketing Manager to maximise the reach of our message amongst our target audience across media, PR, influencers and events.
- Work alongside the marketing team and agency partners to develop our annual awareness campaign
- Oversee the Social Media Manager to develop our social media strategy and develop best in class social media campaigns
- Provide support and management to the Marketing Team.
- Explore opportunities to innovate our marketing approach by testing new platforms to engage our audience and amplify our message in new ways.
- To develop and monitor the Marketing budget to ensure that we are delivering our marketing campaigns cost effectively
- Responsibility for the impact and evaluation monitoring of all marketing activities
- Build strong relationships with agency, media and celebrity partners
- Work alongside the Education and Fundraising functions to develop and design marketing materials to achieve education and fundraising objectives.
- Oversee all marketing output
- To coordinate the support of staff members in different teams for the purpose of aligning and amplifying our message
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in marketing / brand communications or related profession
- Demonstrable experience of marketing, brand and comms strategy development and implementation
- Demonstrable success where delivering an awareness objective has been a core KPI
- Demonstrable experience delivering integrated campaigns across a full spectrum of marketing communications including media planning, creative, PR, social.
- Experience of team management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Great organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
Job Reference: HOM100
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Permanent