Marketing Operations Lead/Manager
- Salt is exclusively working with a world-leading global EdTech company!
- They have acquired 5 companies in the last 18 months and are now the biggest player in their industry!
- The marketing team has 40 people globally and we’re looking for a Marketing Ops lead to join!
- Reporting directly to the CMO you will work alongside other marketing leads to streamline their marketing strategies & plans.
- You will work with a team located across multiple locations to support strategic campaigns. This will involve the management of a large team with staff at various levels of seniority. You’ll also work to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and infrastructure!
Marketing Planning & Budgeting
Ensure key milestones are met
Support the delivery of marketing campaigns & budget
Work with the finance team
Manage a diverse group of marketers. Coach & develop team members
Campaign & Demand Operations
Work with division teams on the development and delivery of marketing programmes
Work with the marketing data analysts to ensure leads are passed to the sales teams
Work with division teams to ensure lead flow is maintained and efficient (e.g., spot trends such as decrease in lead flow from Web-to-Lead process etc.)
Manage the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Marketing function
Ensure processes are designed, documented, understood, and followed in a way that maximises efficiency
Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes
Strategic and Tactical Alignment
Work with the Digital team to support the development of a marketing infrastructure that delivers these activities and tactics, ensuring that tools selected meet the requirements of the business
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing environment with strong Operations experience (preferably B2B SaaS)
- Proven experience leading, managing and developing a marketing team
- Strong background in Marketing Automation Platforms
- Knowledge of marketing best practices and multiple marketing channel execution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present data to multiple audiences and make actionable recommendations
- Proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, among others
- Excellent programme and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to implement marketing processes and roll out to the wider Marketing team
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and across different countries and markets
Please apply or email Connor for more info at email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2212-329253
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/02/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent