Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Partner Marketing – London – up to £80K plus 10% Bonus
My client is an B2B Telecommunication tech company that offers IoT international roaming to enterprises with ease and cost efficiency. With a great background story and an impressive client base. They are now expanding the number of partners they deal with by 300%!!!
Your role will be to drive the partner marketing plan aligned to the brand’s fast-growing global IoT partner ecosystem. You’ll be responsible for developing, evolving and implementing partner marketing enablement, joint brand engagement and lead generation programs on a global basis with a select group of partners.
You will own the end-to-end Partner marketing plan designed for proactive partner collaboration whilst reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Lead on all aspects of Partner Marketing, supporting the significant growth of our IoT Indirect channel.
· Collaborate and build a strong relationship with key partners across the IoT eco-system on joint marketing efforts – to extend our brand through partner networks and generate leads for sales. Includes events, webinars, campaigns, content & new product launches.
· Build-out and manage a top-class Partner Programme including messaging, sales/Partner enablement, co-branded campaign assets, and incentives.
· Drive and own partner marketing-generated pipeline, revenue and ROI ‘With’ and ‘Through’ partners.
· Manage the marketing elements of partner onboarding, enabling their eCommerce/websites and sales teams with product and educational assets, and supporting online buyer/referral journeys.
· Champion our Partner Marketing efforts externally to the market and with our partners, as well as internally with key stakeholders. Continuously assess and optimise our approach.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
· 3+ years leading Partner or Alliance Marketing programmes in a B2B Tech environment. Experience of designing and building Partner programmes.
· Educated to degree level or above in a relevant subject, eg business or marketing.
· A creative eye for identifying and executing on win/win opportunities working with partners.
· Experience working in other relevant B2B marketing roles desirable not essential, eg Demand Generation, Digital or Campaign Marketing.
· A friendly and professional working style essential.
· Strong collaborator and team player, with ability to manage/influence virtual teams to get things done.