Head of PR – £50,000
My client is one of Britain’s best loved charities, founded almost a century ago this well established non for profit has impactful and well-known campaigns that are recognised and supported across the globe. They are seeking a practising Head of PR to join their established marketing team and hit the ground running with lead all PR functions for the organisation.
This role has a strong reacting element due continuous change transformation nature of the business. The right candidate will be responsible for leading outward PR strategies and plans that promote key initiatives and promote the business image and reputation.
This non for profit is a forward-thinking charity and D&I is at the forefront of what they do. They are aware of what’s happening in the world and have a desire to make positive change for the better.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Lead and take full ownership of the UK press office
- Develop compelling written content for PR purposes including press releases, award entries, media briefings, and media alerts
- Strong attention to detail and will be responsible for reviewing and giving strategic direction on content produced by our external agency partners
- Responsible for building new and nurturing existing media contacts, amplifying awareness throughout Fintech publications and Consumer.
- Be responsible for creating and managing monthly reports on PR results and activity as well as maintaining the PR planning and coverage tracking sheets
- Understanding of the media landscape within the non for profit sector and be able to identify press opportunities
- Manage the full cycle of case studies
Key Skills and Experience
- 3 year’s experience working in a Head of PR role, ideally within from within the Heritage sector, National Institutions or Corporate foundations.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced re-actional environment which would require flexibility and the ability to dive in and out of execution and strategy
- Evidence of developing and implementing strategic media relations plans – having dealt directly with high profile journalists in a busy press office or agency environment
- Have a track record of achieving significant PR impact and share of voice within integrated campaigns and with one off tactical/reactive PR
- Previous experience of running a press office
- Ability to successfully manage, influence and communicate effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Closing date is the 03rd of May.
To apply for the Head of PR role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Tara McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199676
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent