Salt has partnered with a leading Software business who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team starting in February 2022 latest. You’ll join a business striving for automation for processes that make up day-to-day work life. supporting Digital Workflows.
You will report into the Marketing Director joining a team of 9. The team works as a partner to sales. You will drive growth of propositions into different markets and sectors.
- Work on partnerships and marketing plan
- Localising Global Content where required to optimise for market fit.
- Engage with the partner organisations to identify key partners for joint GTM plans.
- Identify key industry bodies, publications and 3rd parties to partner with
- Oversee the delivery of omni channel, digital marketing campaigns working closely with the Integrated Marketing Campaigns team
- Work on the Strategy and Plan of Partnerships and lead Sales discussions and work with internal marketeers who will activate the campaigns
- 5+ years experience of creating and running programs targeted to specific industry sectors
- Competent understanding of partnership marketing strategies
- Has worked in B2B Marketing
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to collaborate across multiple teams including sales
- Competent skills in modern marketing tools and best practices including Marketo
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment ,working in a fast-moving, highly innovative global organisation
Day Rate: Around £300 – £340 per day
6 Month Contract
Ideally based in Surrey, but can be located near London or Dublin
Mostly Remote working apart from key meetings
Job Reference: JO-2201-250204
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: February 2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract