Salt have partnered with a Global Sportswear/Fashion Giant, who are on the hunt for an Intergrated Marketing Manager to join their team ASAP. This will be an 8-month contract and is fully remote, as their HQ is based in Germany.
You will be working on their full-season campaign for the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter 2023, with the aim to becoming the most talked about brand within the driven, and ambitious, sporting categories community.
- The Client will provide a brief before the project commences, as well as reviews and double checks all tools (imagery, video content, formatted channel tools) before you publish content to their marketing content platform by the external.
- Independently execute omnichannel marketing work from media neutral ideation, roll-out strategy, creative ideation, partner strategy, platform strategy, remote agency briefings on a daily or weekly basis.
- Upon concept brief at the beginning of the project – creation of a deliverables list
- Plan, coordinate, supervise on behalf of the clients photoshoots, creation of campaign toolkits – including driving of strategic seasonal decks.
- Deliver campaign tools from external lead agencies (imagery, videos, copy decks, activation guidelines) to Microsoft Teams Channels and Market counterparts.
- Provide bi-weekly reports of marketing activities to Director Social PR via email and provide updates based on timelines which are provided by the client at the start of the project.
Duration 8 Months
Start: ASAP / 1st September 2022
Location: Fully remote – HQ based in Germany
Previous sports/retail industry experience desired
Job Reference: JO-2208-258480
Salary: Up to €440.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 8 Months
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract