Internal Communications Manager – Part Time
Looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to join our Internal Communications team.
- Coordinate the central Internal Comms plan for all scheduled communications, including liaison with all other teams to ensure all requirements are captured
- Create and deliver engaging content across all digital and traditional channels (intranet, email, onsite digital screens, onsite posters/flyers etc.)
- Support other Support Function teams with internal communications as required
- Coordination & Support of regular internal events such as Community catch-ups, Byte sessions, Summer socials and Autumn party
Skills and abilities required:
- Excellent oral & written English skills
- Experience in Email solutions, such as Campaign Monitor
- Experience in Web design of Corporate Intranets
- Good knowledge of video & image editing solutions, such as Adobe Suite
- Experience in Corporate Event management to provide events either virtually using Webex (or similar) or corporate parties
Title: Internal Communications Manager
Period: 6 Months (June to December 2021)
Weekly Hours: 15-20 Hours per week negotiable, to be worked Mon-Fri between 09:00-17:00.
Location: London or Bristol, with agile working mixing Office & Home based.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199626
Salary: £0.00 - £50.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 01/06/2021
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract