Salt’s client, a Leading Fin-tech Company are searching for an ambitious and driven Junior Project Manager to join their team on a 3 month, immediate-starting, fully remote contract role.
You will play a key role in the delivery of an exciting branding project, which will see you collaborating with their various internal teams and external agencies as well as offering the team valued support with the updating of site assets, migration of data, and review and editing of site copy to ensure a successful project launch.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Proactively support in keeping the pulse on the project throughout the process and support the team in navigating potential roadblocks
- Overseeing the communication and connection across various teams and relevant stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure the consistent health of the project journey
- Supporting the team through auditing, administrations, data management etc
- Strong reporting skills, confidently reporting to all stakeholders through regular project meetings and written updates
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with website maintenance, working with digital assets and strong copy writing skills are essential
- Hold 3+ years experience in Marketing/Project Management focused roles
- You must hold strong interpersonal/communication skills
- You should be highly driven, organised and hold a strong growth mindset
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver project goals and execute tasks
- Experienced in reporting to and engaging effectively with stakeholders of varying levels
- Hold strong written and presentation skills
- Advanced user of MS Office product suite
If you think you would be a great fit for this position, send a copy of your CV to – email@example.com and let’s set up a call!
Job Reference: JO-2101-197240
Salary: £200.00 - £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract