Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Lead Generation Manager – Remote
£50,000 – £60,000
** This position is fully remote **
A global life sciences brand are looking for a Lead Generation Manager to join their growing Marketing function.
The business have been around for a number of years, and partner closely with small and large pharmaceutical businesses across the globe.
You will be responsible for developing and managing processes to collect, qualify and process leads generated via marketing activities. Improve data quality and lead routing to maximise lead conversion.
· Optimise data integrity of a high volume of marketing data, generated from multiple sources
· Enrich data to improve segmentation and targeting
· Design and execute impactful outbound, nurture and account-based campaigns that increase the sales pipeline
· Partner with Product Marketing, Content, and Sales to research and uncover key market insights and data to better segment, target, position, and reach potential customers
· Work with the broader marketing and sales team to ensure marketing collateral is fit for purposes
· Support the Marketing Automation manager with database management and email marketing
· Partner with Sales leads to identify and implement process improvements
· Strong B2B marketing experience, ideally having used Pardot or Salesforce (not essential)
· Analytical and data driven approach
· A track record of designing and delivering high-performing B2B lead generation strategies across the full range of digital channels.
· Good analytical skills to able to review campaign results and improve future campaigns