Salt has partnered with a Leading Health & Wellness client who are making waves in this market, combining the power of artificial intelligence, mobile tech, and psychology looking into changing behaviours in the industry and are looking for a driven and dynamic Localisation Manager for ASAP starting contract. This role is operating Outside of IR35, 6 Month contract initially with huge opportunity to roll and go perm.
This role will be the first hire for their international localisation team and will support in building the international commercial strategy for the business with the aim of improving quality and access to. They are hiring for this role to have a clear owner for the UK experience, who can help us get to a more consistent user experience.
Working directly with the UK Marketing Manager and reporting into a team in the US you will oversee the strategy and product development and overall company expansion in to multiple international languages and locales on an global scale and essentially lead in the optimisation of the current localisation process.
Key Role Objectives:
- Oversee quality improvisation and access to products and services globally.
- Set an international localisation strategy
- Effectively collaborate with the content team and international team to develop a vision for how localisation should evolve.
- Outline metrics to measure the success and impact of localisation efforts
- Develop a perspective on localisation requirements across content, app experience, units of measurement, etc
- Support in delivering an awareness of experts in language and culture integrate with broader content team
- Devise a plan to operate and scale localisation for both today’s need and 3 years out in terms of process, product and people
- Act as lead in the optimisation of the current localisation processes to meet the needs for a wide array of content types including product, marketing assets, support content, and web copy
- Develop perspective, principles and style guides what and when to localise content
- Support in growing a team culture of high agency, execution, and customer focus.
- Build and drive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support in educating the wider teams (internationally) on the localisation process to increase efficacy
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable localisation role, either as a project manager or product manager
- Ability to lead content localisation across multiple languages and geographies
- Ability to effectively partner with internal operations teams and influence a product roadmap
- Essential that you’re comfortable with role ambiguity and building a team from the ground up
- Strong preference for those with experience working or living abroad
- Past experience with localisation at a high growth start-up or technology company will be hugely advantageous
Job Reference: JO-2108-245686
Salary: £500.00 - £650.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract