Salt is proud to collaborate with a Global Mass Media Client as they look to hire a Marketing Assistant for their Consumer Revenue Team. In this exciting role, you will support in driving Direct-to-Consumer revenue across a range of company brands supporting streams such as newsstands, subscriptions, memberships, event ticketing and commerce.
This would be a perfect opportunity for a driven and talented individual, keen to build their skill set within a fast paced marketing team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Effectively support the Senior eCommerce Manager to help drive consumer revenue across various streams, supporting invoicing and running of their customer services by managing areas of the supply chain, brand relationships and procurement for new DTC propositions
- Run the day-to-day management of the warehouse – answering queries, alerting of deliveries, stock check, managing booking in of stock
- Delivery management, creating purchase orders, SKU’s and any other necessary documentation such as customs clearance docs or commercial invoices.
- Collaborate with your German counterpart and manager communications with any third parties involved, eg. Delivery and Logistics companies
- Run the customer service inboxes for various revenue streams – query responses & complaints, processing returns, replacements, unsubscribes and back orders
- Support invoicing and cost tracking by checking suppliers invoices, approving orders, tracking finance reports
- Managing set up of suppliers on the invoicing system and create purchase orders for all invoices
Job Reference: JO-2303-332159
Salary: £180 - £200 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 weeks
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract