Marketing Automation Executive – London – Consumer brand – Hybrid/Remote Working
My client, a well-known consumer brand is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their business in a newly formed position. The purpose of the role will be to implement all marketing automation within Pardot and report into the Head of Global Demand Generation.
The suitable candidate will have 1-2 years of solid experience in Marketing Automation on Pardot.
About the job
- Design, implement and maintain all Pardot content.
- Using Pardot, create landing pages for campaigns.
- Manage ad-hoc changes to the Pardot software.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and design team to ensure content is correctly created for campaigns.
- Ensure the analytical team is correctly tracking the results of campaigns.
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 years solid experience using Pardot.
- CRM experience.
- Self-starter mentality.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday + 2 days at Christmas
- Perkbox membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Hybrid/remote working possibility
Job Reference: JO-2110-248262
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent