Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client, a leader in the FinTech space, is on the hunt for a Marketing Campaign Manager to support them with a huge employer branding and recruitment marketing campaign to drive awareness of this business to potential new employees.
The role will be for a 3-month period and sit outside of IR35. The ideal candidate will have successfully delivered campaigns in a recruitment marketing, employer branding, diversity and inclusion or similar area to promote a business.
My client has an ambitious goal to hire 100s of new employees across all disciplines of their business in 2021 and this role will be vital in advertising across their major locations including the UK and Eastern Europe.
As marketing campaign manager you will be responsible for:
– Managing the day to day activities of this recruitment marketing campaign
– Project managing creative and media agencies to deliver and create assets
– Managing the production of assets with in-house creative team
– Reporting and analysis of campaign to senior stakeholders
– Working with key stakeholders, including PR, creative in-house team, organic and paid social, design, web agency, employees, and internal comms lead among others.
– Being the day-to-day point of contact for the campaigns, troubleshooting any issues
The ideal candidate may come from a marketing account management (agency-side) background or have worked in-house at a major company who have gone through a similar project previously.
Candidates will need to be available immediately and comfortable working remotely, as this team is not due to return to the office until after the New Year.
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Community Manager - Middle East Market Focus - Immediate start! Salt's client, who is a globally established creative marketing agency is looking for a Community Manager to join their team…£150 - £200 per day
I am currently working with a fantastic design, fashion & lifestyle company who are looking to add an Internal Communications and Content Freelancer / External hire to their busy teams.…€0.00 - €400.00 per day