Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Marketing Executive – London – £35-45K
My client is a B2B unified communications software solutions provider. With a great company culture and growing team in North America and Europe they are making waves in their space, with a superb growth plan already well under way.
They need a Marketing Executive focused on partner engagement and events who can drive the marketing forward in the next phase of their ambitious growth. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to work autonomously with the support of a friendly and passionate team and see your own contribution make a real impact on company growth.
· Work with the broader marketing team and Partnership manager to create and manage the Partnership Marketing strategy
· Create, manage and optimise campaigns in collaboration with our partners
· Organise and coordinate online and offline promotional events with our partners
· Optimize campaign CPA and ROI and continually review campaign key metrics
· Organise and coordinate online and offline promotional events from start to finish
· Evaluate speaking opportunities, industry awards and event sponsorships
· Act as a project manager for webinars and other events
· Collaborate with product marketing, content, and design teams to develop the messaging and assets for each webinar
· Sourcing and securing speakers both internally and externally
· Monitor industry trends and make recommendations for how the brand should incorporate them into our webinar strategy.
· At least 3-4 years’ experience in marketing (including events) and communications
· Previous experience in B2B (tech industry desirable, but not essential)
· Ability to adhere to budgets and deliver exceptional results within a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Experience organising and managing events from start to finish