Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt’s client, a sports manufacturer is going through an exciting period of growth, having recently undergone a round of investment to support the commercialisation of the business across the next 36 months. They are sourcing a Marketing Lead to join their team to support the Head of Marketing with building brand awareness across both their B2B and B2C business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Sports Marketing, alongside being an excellent communicator, strategiser and leader.
Key Role Requirements:
· Devise and develop the brands marketing strategy across both B2C and B2B channels for global markets.
· Be responsible for the marketing budget.
· Lead, mentor and develop junior team members and external agencies.
· Be able to provide recommendations and insights to help the team in managing work across website design, social media, email marketing, digital acquisition, advertising, events, PR and influencer marketing.
· Review competitors and highlight potential opportunities and threats.
· Conduct marketing analytics and compile these into weekly and monthly reports to measure against business targets.
· Experience in sports marketing.
· Confident communicator which is able to lead and mentor.
· Highly organised individual, with strong delegation and prioritisation skills.
· Strategic and commercial driven mindset.
· Sports enthusiast!
· Competitive salary.
· Hybrid and flexible working.
· Employee operations scheme.
· Brand discount.
· 28 days holiday plus your birthday!