Our client a not-for-profit challenger starter are looking for a Marketing Lead. The Marketing Lead will oversee and evolve their existing marketing initiatives as well as instigate lasting change by influencing policy to ensure that their message is heard, and action is taken. As the Marketing Lead you will innovate to find new ways to ensure that their message reaches all people in a way that will have lasting impact and play an integral role within the organisations Senior Management Team. You will be working alongside the Board of Trustees to provide leadership and delivery of their vision.
- As a part of the Senior Management Team, you will lead on establishing the vision for marketing as well as lead the Marketing strategy and being accountable for its delivery.
- You will establish relationships with key partners (Patrons/Influencers/media) to keep them engaged in our clients work and ensure that they are promoting their services to their communities.
- You will work alongside the EDI Manager to deliver strategy and diversify the reach, representation & accessibility of their marketing activities.
- You will advise the Chief Executive, SMT and Trustees on all key matters relating to marketing, communications, beneficiaries and broader sector wide developments.
- You will ensure a cohesive approach to the marketing strategy working closely with the Education Team and aligning with fundraising, partner, compliance and governance deliverables
- Lead the Senior Management Team and Trustees on health / education policy and practice update as required.
- Lead the strategic development for our annual awareness campaign and manage the creative development and amplification, working closely with the Director of Education & Health Communications on health messaging and the EDI Manager on the accessibility and inclusivity of the campaign territory and media delivery.
- Work alongside the Partnerships Team to develop partnership campaigns that align with their message and values and also celebrate and recognise partner contribution to their vision.
- Represent externally with key stakeholders and partners, including facilitating close relationships with cancer and public health policy organisations, government and other local and national influencers.
- Work alongside the CEO, Founder and Trustee to engage key stakeholders and partners in their work, communicating the impact of their contribution.
- Lead the drafting of the annual report working in collaboration with the SMT and Trustees to maximise engagement and distribution amongst key stakeholders.
Job Reference: JO-2210-327632
Salary: £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2022/12/26
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent