Salt has partnered with a leading online travel business who are looking for a Marketing Lead, 12 month contract, Day Rate, PAYE.
This innovative and game changing business are looking for someone with 10+ years’ experience to drive the strategic marketing planning, process, coordination, and integration across markets, partnering closely with country marketing leads throughout the EMEA region.
- Develop, drive and support marketing strategy development and planning ensuring alignment with regional & global priorities
- Proactively identify opportunities and challenges to accelerate growth across regional markets based on in-depth data analysis
- Influence the direction of existing marketing programs to ensure that they serve the needs of all markets, stakeholders and our community
- Lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers.
Skilled Needed to Apply:
- 10+ years’ experience at marketing agencies or client-side marketing
- 2 years in marketing on the client side in the consumer internet space of travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands
- Experience working in a regional team as part of a global organisation and collaborating across multiple geographies
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- Solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off – and online media, including social, SEO, SEM, measurement & analytics, project / campaign and agency management
Job Reference: JO-2206-256194
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract