My client, an international real estate services company is seeking to hire a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team at a time company growth. This company aim to provide a bespoke service to their clients to support their property both materially, financially and emotionally.
This is a great opportunity for an all-rounded hands-on marketing manager to support the Head of Marketing creating and delivering exciting marketing strategies. You will be responsible in supporting the repositioning of the company’s brand by building awareness and generating future opportunities for the business.
You must have the following:
- Proven experience working in a real estate or professional services company is crucial.
- Experience developing and implementing brand strategies to support the business
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in ensuring the brand in delivered and represented correctly in all key messages and content
- Create compelling, emotionally driven campaigns that articulate the value of the brand, whilst working in the brand guidelines.
- Supports the SEO strategy with the production of SEO focused content to drive improvement of organic rankings and lead generation for key areas of the business
- Work with the Senior Marketing Executive to plan and organise participation in industry events including conferences and exhibitions
Qualifications and Personality
- Completed a degree/qualification in marketing/digital marketing.
- Bubbly enthusiastic and vibrant character to fit in the with the company’s confident culture
- Well organised with the ability to be self-sufficient and manager your own workload
- Proven commercial acumen, energetic and forward-thinking individual
Job Reference: JO-1907-151245
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/09/2019
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Marketing Manager, Property and real estate