My client is an innovative management consultancy who specialise in the use of analytical and structured methods to solve business problems. With over a dozen first-class data science expert consultants this will be the first non-billable opportunity in the company.
I am seeking a highly driven Marketing Manager to join this company for a brand-new role to set up and lead a marketing function and grow the business. In this role you will develop the brand further and execute a clear marketing strategy which will result in building the client base across a variety of different industries.
- Develop a marketing plan with focus around generating awareness and qualified leads.
- Execute the marketing plan, meeting agreed KPIs
- Conduct market research and help shape the companies offering to resonate with potential clients.
- Plan and implement a social strategy across our online channels, including the company website, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Help write and coordinate articles, case studies, whitepapers etc.
- Help compile and maintain a company ‘style guide’; ensuring a clear, consistent and professional presentation of all material the company publishes.
- Create and implement a post-project debrief process with staff, to gather information for marketing purposes.
- Develop and maintain a repository of proposals, standard documentation, bid responses, consultant profiles and sales materials.
- Identify and implement process improvements that reduce cycle times and resource requirements for proposal development.
Personality and Qualifications
- Extensive experience working in a B2B environment
- At least 5-7+ year’s experience in a Marketing post
- Consultancy or ‘billable’ industry exposure.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing marketing strategies
- Completed a degree/qualification in marketing/digital marketing.
- Well organised with the ability to be self-sufficient and manage your own workload
- Proven commercial acumen, energetic and forward-thinking individual
The role is based in either London or St Albans. With at least one day a week in the St Albans office.
Job Reference: JO-1908-151957
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: b2b, Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager