My client helps organisations improve engagement with customers by providing innovative digital financial solutions. Their digital banking software solution has helped change brand’s customer experiences… for the better.
This exciting opportunity exists to join their motivated global marketing team and be instrumental in shaping the future of our UK brand for their digital banking software. They are seeking a driven, strategic thinking person who enjoys operational involvement. In this role you will be responsible for growth and retention of existing UK clients via marketing channels.
- Lead the creation and delivery of the Marketing plan that supports the delivery of sustainable and profitable revenue growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry, its products and services, opportunities and challenges, and current and potential competitors. Use that insight to identify opportunities and to tailor the Marketing plan and approach accordingly to maintain the company’s market leading position.
- Demonstrate continuous market, competitive and trend observations
- Own, manage and develop the brand across all channels (Traditional and Digital, including brand awareness campaigns, Public Relations and Events). based on the global marketing, sales, and product strategy approaches.
- Act as the custodian of the brand, create a plan that ensures that it is brought to life throughout our Customer journey and total customer life-cycle.
- Ensure that the brand is accurately represented in all marketing materials.
- Lead the creation and implementation of an effective promotional campaign calendar for our solutions in the UK that spans our vertical markets and develop content for all external marketing channels, both offline and online.
- Social media: co-ordination, monitoring and posting on Twitter, Google + and Facebook as required.
- Undertake required sales support duties for the Commercial team. This can include research, attending sales meetings, attending meetings with prospects and clients as well as related administration.
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to identify and create new opportunities to maximise growth and profit opportunity for the business and provide marketing support to support the launch of new products and services which will accelerate growth.
Please apply if you have:
- Strong experience within a B2B SaaS environment
- Demonstrable exposure around Demand Generation, with a strong analytical eye and strong social media experience
- 3 years’ experience within a marketing role
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines;
- Persuasive and influential verbal and written communication skills;
- Degree with a focus on marketing / communication or similar
- Strong organisational and communication skills, proactive, well organised and methodical; able to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects;
- Results oriented & excellent analytic, communication & collaboration skills.
Please Note: this role will require at least 2 days a week in Winchester, with flexibility to work out of London and from home during the other 3 days.
Job Reference: JO-1803-134039
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum