Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client, a leading fashion brand near Nuremberg, Germany, is on the hunt for a Digital and Retail Marketing consultant to join the team quite urgently (remote based to begin) on an assignment until the end of the year working on a really cool project.
This will be a hands-on contract role where you’ll need to be able to roll up your sleeves, demonstrate great omni-channel marketing knowledge across retail and digital, and have a passion for engaging with new stakeholders across different departments.
Key roles and responsibilities
Skills and experience required
* university degree in marketing preferred (but not mandatory)
* experienced in usage of power point, microsoft excel
* fluent in English
* passionate about sports and fashion
* interest in omni-channel marketing (focus on retail and digital)
* sense for diplomatic communication and patience for internal complexities
* reliable and diligent work ethic
* positive, enthusiastic attitude
* international mindset and understanding of other cultures that can bring a new, unexpected angle to our work
* clear, non-political communication and great project management skills
* junior marketing executive/manager profiles welcome but must be capable and have some experience in retail and digital marketing and be locally based in Nuremberg.
For more information, please email CV to email@example.com! Please note, this role is usually based in Bavaria, Germany during non-COVID restrictions, and there may be some travel required to work on-site if successful. The client is open to London-based candidates who are open to travel.