My client is a scale up IT Consulting firm with a focus on digital solutions. They are innovative and agile in their approach to their products and services, offering unique customer-built interfaces or platforms for the clients to drive further success or new streams of revenue. Based in Hemel Hempstead you will work with the CEO and MD to devise and deliver personalised marketing campaigns that are designed to streamline products or service offering which attracts new leads. You will help build brand awareness, generate inbound marketing leads and retain their current customer base through strong ABM projects.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Create end-to-end demand generation marketing communications strategies and activities for both online and offline platforms.
- Create and design marketing activities and programs for the existing B2B client base with a focus on optimising upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Own regional deployment of campaign strategy, support commercial activities and other initiatives. Work with existing tools such as hootesuite.
- Execute ABM and inbound programs in line with the companies vision.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance, evaluating impact on revenue generation, draw insights from data to enhance performance .
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience working in a scale up or leading IT consulting business with a strong understanding for technology.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working in an ABM position ideally within IT Consulting, Tech or Cyber Security.
- Strong analytical mindset with experience of reporting to senior business leaders
- Exposure to working with international teams with the capacity to impact and manage priorities across various department such as the wider marketing team and sales teams.
- Full marketing mix experience is desirable, including video, social, blog, events, webinars and developing collateral.
- Has a proven track record work achieving and exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to understand and manage customer value propositions.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247640
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent